Thursday 27 July 2017

Artmarks Summer Challenge 2017 - Days 11 & 12

Hello Everyone!

Here are my latest two art journal pages for Rae Missigman's Summer Artmarks Challenge.

Day 11 - Blended - I used Dina Wakley Acrylics and stamps, and Portfolio Oil Pastels


Day 12 - Blotted - I used Dina's Acrylics and stamps again, then a baby wipe to blot through a That's Crafty Dinky Stencil, although it's not that visible anymore! Lots more paint and artmarks, but it's way too pink for my liking!


Thanks for dropping by,

Alison x


9 comments:

  1. it's pink, but it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pages are simply fantastic - I love the hot colours!!!!
    Happy weekend ahead dear Alison!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creativeness is singing out loud with these Sweetie. Fantastic pieces. Super blending on the first one and looove the colours on the second. I'm not a pink person either but with the other colours you have used it just works perfectly.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - you are creating such beautiful pages at such a rate ... what an inspiring course, and thank you for sharing all the inspiration you're receiving!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both colour combinations are stunning, I think the pink goes with the turquoise blue and orange beautifully 😀. Happy Friday and wishing you a lovely weekend! J !😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. I quite like the pink! It looks great with the pops of teal. It makes me feel happy and light.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours, both pages are brilliant.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I love these spreads, Alison, these are so vibrant and joyful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.