Friday 4 August 2017

I Paint Flowers...

Welcome Everyone!

Today's Artmarks page is a little less colourful than I'm known for. I was inspired by Susi's (Froebelsternchen) lovely collaged art journal page. I found a wonderful Frida Kahlo quote, so I'm entering my page for Jo's (Let's Art Journal) challenge at Art Journal Journey 'Poetry in Motion'.

Here is my Day 21 page for Rae's Summer Artmarks Challenge, the theme of which is 'Collaged'. Water-coloured and plain old tea-stained teabags, book text, painted flower, marks and splatters of paint and tea, and a found quote...


There's so much beautiful teabag art on Pinterest. I have pinned a few pieces HERE, if you're interested.

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

Alison x

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Alison. Thanks, too, for your visit on my blog, and glad you liked my little poem. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collage teabag page is amazing, the colour combination looks so elegant 😀. I can see how you were inspired by Susi's lovely page too. I love the quote and your flower is a beauty! Thanks for linking another wonderful page to Art Journal Journey. Wishing you a great weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your tea bag art and this is another great page
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I feel honored dear Alison!Thank you!
    Your page is just unique and I love that artsy look you achieved and the depth and not to forget that wonderful quote you have chosen!
    So happy you have another page to share with Jo's theme at Art Journal Journey!
    Have a beautiful weekend!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, I love the colours.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page Ali. Lovely depth. Another one that would look fabulous in print on the wall.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous design!
    Mar x :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. faboulous page,so artsy,love this.
    happy sunday,dear alison.

    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this page and another brilliant quote-love the splatters too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.